Sports Nutrition Supplements
The concept of nutrition, fitness, and health has evolved drastically in India. The pandemic also played a major role in awakening people about their health-related problems. An uprise and awareness about fitness, exercising, nutrition, wholesome meals, healthy foods, health supplements, and sports nutrition supplements spread speedily, giving rise to a new segment of fitness and sports nutrition supplements for individuals looking to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Today health supplements, dietary supplements, and sports nutrition supplements are consumed not only by gym goers but also by people who have a busy lifestyle. Individuals who practice fitness and exercising in their day-to-day lives also consume supplements to get the right amount of balanced nutrition for a healthy life.
What is a Sports Nutrition Supplement?
A balanced nutrition plan that provides the right amount of food type, nutrients, and energy to keep the body motivated and healthy to fulfill a goal or aim. The goals may include, an athletic body type, healthy living, high energy to perform during the day, lean body type, high energy to exercise in the gym, maintaining the right balance of protein, carbohydrates, fats, etc in the body. Sports nutrition supplements and dietary supplements support individuals to keep a healthy and active body, helping them overcome lack of strength, nutrition imbalance, and underperformance.
Who Needs Sports Nutrition Supplements?
Sports nutrition supplements are for those individuals who want to maintain healthy body weight, perform in sports and other athletic events, gym-goers, fitness enthusiasts, and those who aim to have a healthy body in a sedentary lifestyle. Both males and females can consume these supplements.
What are the Different Types of Sports Nutrition Supplements?
There are different types of supplements that support the body in performing. The most widely consumed sports nutrition supplements in India are
- Proteins: The most commonly consumed sports nutrition supplement in India is Protein Powder. Proteins are vital for muscle growth and the functioning of the body. It is a popular belief that our daily food does not provide us with an appropriate amount of protein required by the body. Many gym-goers, athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and working individuals consume protein powders as a meal replacement to maintain a healthy weight, gain energy and reduce weight. Whey Protein and Isolate Whey Protein are preferred as sports nutrition supplements in India.
- Gainers: A food supplement that helps in gaining overall weight by building muscles and intaking the right amount of nutrients. They are high in calories necessarily in carbs. The Gainers support bodybuilding, muscle recovery, muscle mass growth, and help in achieving a lean physique.
- BCAA: These are essential amino acids. They are necessary as the body cannot produce them on its own. BCAA’s have to be consumed through an external source. The source can be food or dietary supplements. Just like protein is the building block of the body, BCAA’s are the building blocks of protein. The essential Amino Acids include Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These Amino Acids can be consumed after, before, or during the workout session.
- Glutamine: Produced in muscles and transported to different body parts through blood, Glutamine is an Amino Acid found in abundance in the body. It is required to build protein, glucose, and other Amino Acids. Glutamine improves immune functioning.
- L-Arginine: An Amino Acid that promotes wound healing, immune functioning, hormone functioning, and heart health, L- Arginine is one of the most widely consumed sports nutrition supplements in India. It is believed that the L-Arginine supplement positively affects the metabolism mechanism and enhances the performance of individuals.
Health Doqtor’s Sports Nutrition Range
- HD Whey Protein: Health Doqtor’s Whey Protein in molten chocolate flavor is the best Whey Protein sports nutrition supplement in India. It provides 24 grams of protein per scoop, enhancing performance and overall health. A perfect post-workout Whey Protein, the HD Whey Protein contains BCAA and Glutamine too. It has a high mixability with great taste with an A+ purity grading.
- HD L-Arginine: Health Doqtor’s L-Arginine contains 100 veg tablets per container. It is a 500 mg per tablet essential Amino Acid. The HD L-Arginine increases the overall strength and endurance levels of the body. It also supports muscle health motivating the individual to exercise and burn more.
Sports nutrition supplements are consumed worldwide for a better living and healthy body. From Whey Protein supplements to BCAA and Glutamine, all of these sports nutrition supplements support and encourage consumers to lead a healthy life in this modern and sedentary lifestyle.